- Can my group visit the facility during off hours?
- Hini Arata Kan staff will work with groups of 10 people or more to create an appropriate schedule.
Please contact us before making a reservation.
- Are group discounts available?
- Are tours available in foreign languages?
- English tours are available upon request.
- Do I need a reservation to take the Hini Arata Kan bus?
- Yes. Reservations are required for the Hini Arata Kan bus.
- What is the largest group Hini Arata Kan can accommodate?
- The facility can easily accommodate up to 200 people; however, if your group is larger than 200,
please contact us. Our staff will try to accommodate your needs.
- Can my organization host a conference at Hini Arata Kan?
- We have conference rooms equipped with audio visual equipment to accommodate various group sizes:
20, 40, 50, 200 people. Contact us to make a reservation.
- Can Hini Arata Kan provide information regarding hotels and tourist spots?
- Contact us. We can recommend local hotels, golf courses, historic sites, and museums.
- Is the facility wheelchair accessible?
If you have additional questions, please contact us.